This past Thursday a new update for Borderlands 2 was released. In case you missed the details, we have a quick recap of what has changed. Continue Reading
After many months of keeping players on their toes by stating a level increase was coming, Gearbox has finally announced when to expect this increase. The past couple of days we’ve been getting details fed to us by Gearbox as to what to expect in this new update and upgrade pack that will drop on Tuesday, April 2nd. Continue Reading
Look at that golden chest, taunting you again. Just waiting to be opened and expose it’s rumored rare loot… What’s that though? You don’t have any golden keys left? You’re in luck if you can manage the time to get on between now and the end of the day tomorrow you can snag five of them! For you convenience we have them posted below: Continue Reading
Last week we had reported a handful of hot fixes were being released for Borderlands 2. This week, Gearbox is back at it with four more hot fixes for the game. Hot fixes are applied at the “Press Start” menu of the game if you are connected to the internet; they are not kept permanently on your hard drive and are used to address issues between major updates. These hot fixes are:
- Commando’s Rifleman, Gunner and Shock Trooper class mods now correctly increase kill skill bonuses.
- Increased Shock Spike shield damage by addressing issue where it was not being calculated properly.
- Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
- Thermitage (Sir Hammerlock DLC) is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.
We will keep you informed if any updates are pushed out or if more hot fixes are released.
Today there are some hot fixes going out for Borderlands 2 on the PC, PS3 and 360 systems. These fixes take care of five issues that the community has wanted fixed for quite some time. These fixes are listed below:
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
According to the Gearbox Software website a hot fix is applied at the “Press Start” screen of Borderlands 2 when connected to the internet. They are temporary fixes for issues between major updates and are stored in memory during the game session and are lost once you are done playing the game. Whereas an update is downloaded onto your system and is only needed to be downloaded once.
Today 2K Games released a new set of character skins for our favourite vault hunters A total of 15 new customization options are now available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC versions of Borderlands 2 and are designed around three macabre themes: “Domination,” “Madness” and “Supremacy.”
Borderlands 2 players can snag new sets of head and outfit skins for all five character classes today, publisher 2K Games announced on its official blog as reported by Inisde View Gaming yesterday.
For those of you at work untill much later this afternoon and cant get onto the console to download and fit out your character, IVG is here to help with some pictires for you! Continue Reading
Last week when 2K Games and Gearbox Software were showing off some gameplay footage of the new DLC, they also confirmed that we would be seeing new skin packs for all of the playable characters in Borderlands 2.
Starting today you can pick up one of three new customization packs each priced individually at 80 Microsoft Points/ $0.99 USD / GBP £0.75 or EUR 0,99 €. Each pack contains one head and one skin customization for its character class based on three themes; these themes being Madness, Domination and Supremacy. Here is a look at the “Madness” pack for that is available for purchase.
These packs are not part of of the Season Pass, there is still one more campaign add-on that is still coming out later in the year. You can pick up these packs off of the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, Steam Marketplace or the Playstation Store. Europe and Oceania regions will be seeing these tomorrow, the 23rd on their marketplace of choice.