Yesterday @BGS_Devs released a mysterious picture on they’re twitter account, teasing at new DLC for Skyrim. According to sources, there are hints at new armour (possibly 4 completely new types), weapons as well as being able to ride.. yes RIDE dragons as well as mounted combat and new creatures.
All this has been found in the scripting for the recently release 1.8 PC patch fixing the following errors;
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Although still no luck for the current PS3 errors that seem to eluding Bethesda’s tech team, whether or not Sony fans will ever see the light of this DLC on their beloved PS3, time will only tell.
However news of PS3 DLC has been found in the script!
Read no further if you dont want any spoilers! Continue Reading
Tomorrow see’s the release of Skyrim’s second set of DLC from Bethesda, Hearthfire.
Hearth fire brings a whole new set of experiences for you, like adopting a child and even creating your own house!
“Finally!” I hear you say,” I can stop hoarding all my items in multiple houses around Skyrim” which will reduce the frustration with that ever so annoying delay when adding/removing items from an already overloaded Mary Poppins’ handbag chest!
New features such as a drafting table and carpenters work bench, to design, create and build your own house with greenhouse’s, garden’s including such things as fish hatcheries or an apiary for bee keeping.
With all of this i bet your thinking that you have to put up with what Bethesda thinks you want to go inside your home, well a pleasant surprise is that they say you can furnish your own home. We don’t know exactly how much freedom your given..or if you can create a castle of your own, but from the trailer you can see weapon racks, manikin’s to put your various amounts of armour on to as well as bookshelves and display cabinets to fill at your leisure. Continue Reading
For those of you that enjoy not just games but all sorts of merchandise surrounding great games, we have something very special for you as always.
Symbiote Studios LLC, a leading manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of toys and high-end collectibles, has received rights to create stylized vinyl toys based on Bethesda’s award-winning franchises, including The Elder Scrolls®, Dishonored™, DOOM®, Fallout®, and QUAKE®.
QuakeCon® 2012 attendees that ordered the QuakeCon “Swag Pack” will receive Symbiote’s first creation for Bethesda, an exclusive QuakeCon figurine. Continue Reading
Bethesda’s Todd Howard outlined the new Dawnguard information.
- Dawnguard’s plot lets you choose to side with either the Dawnguard vampire hunters, or the vampire lords, who live in the realm of Oblivion.
- Players can travel to Oblivion if they choose to become a vampire lord
- Dawnguard is aimed at players who are level ten or higher, although some areas will be harder than those from Skyrim’s core quest line.
- Vampire lords have their own skill tree, including new abilities.
- Vampiric Grip is a new vampire skill, which lets players grab enemies and throw them around effortlessly.
- Dawnguard has a new Dragon Shout called Soul Tear, it lets players shout at enemies, rip out their soul, then have it reanimate as an ally who fights alongside you.
- Dawnguard’s price has been confirmed to cost 1600 MS points.
- Vampire lords can command swarms of bats and gargoyle companions.
Heres the New updated infomation
- Vampire Lords can float on water, but cannot fly.
- The vampire quest line sees you working for the vampire overlord Harkon, in his quest to block out the sun so the vampires can walk Skyrim at all times.
- Fort Dawnguard is the home base of the Dawnguard, and it is a hidden castle situated in the far south of Skyrim.
- Existing vampires in Skyrim have been redesigned to make them look more demonic.
- There is a new flaming mount called Arvak, who is a horse that dwells in the Cairn of Souls – a new location that you can explore in the realm of Oblivion.
- Arvak can be summoned from Oblivion at any time
- The Dawnguard DLC will scale in difficulty for anyone who is already high level when they install it.
- Although it is only accessible from level ten onward, the Dawnguard DLC makes it possible to complete the core Skyrim quest line as a Vampire Lord if you choose.
- As a Vampire Lord, you have a new spell called “Drain Life” which sucks HP from targeted enemies.
- There is a mission called “Power of the Grave” that takes place in Oblivion.
- There is a werewolf skill tree called “Lycanthrophy”, which was first seen in Bethesda’s Game Jam event trailer.
- Dawnguard throws new Dragon battles at you
- Players can make a new set of Dragonbone weapons and armour