Today, Microsoft announced the Upload Outreach program to give community game video uploaders the chance to snag a free Xbox One, some games and Xbox Live Gold for doing what they love.
The official statement is below and the new Upload Outreach site lives here if you want to take part and good luck!
“We are excited to announce the Upload Outreach Program, an effort to attract creative minds from around the world to become a major part of the Upload experience. Selected users will receive a brand new Xbox One, a 1- year Xbox Live Gold membership and a selection of launch titles *, and will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the Upload team to see their content show up within the Upload experience.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Create a 1 minute video about any Xbox 360 or Xbox One game you love
- Upload it to the web so we can see it (use Youtube, Vimeo, or any public website we can access)
- Send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2013 18:59 ET
IF YOU’RE SELECTED:
We’ll notify you by email and you will receive:
- An Xbox One
- A 1-year Xbox Live Gold subscription
- A selection of Xbox One Launch games*
- The opportunity to collaborate with the Upload team
* number of games and titles may vary“