Xbox announced two exciting new app updates for Xbox LIVE including a new Pay-as-you-go option for Sky Sports on Now TV and a brand new app from the popular GameTrailers.
Pay-as-you-go Sky Sports comes to NOW TV
From today, Sky’s Now TV app on Xbox LIVE will give users the chance to enjoy the best live sport on a simple pay-as-you-go basis. With no contract, set-up costs or installation, NOW TV offers a new and flexible way to access great live sport. For just £9.99, Xbox LIVE Gold members can get unlimited 24-hour access to all six Sky Sports channels.
It is perfect for those people who want the flexibility to buy specific matches or events, or to take advantage of a whole day of live sport. 2013 is Sky Sports’ biggest year yet, and NOW TV customers can enjoy instant access to a wide range of great matches and events, including:
· Exclusively live matches from the Barclays Premier League and UEFA Champions League
· All 19 Grand Prix™ from the Formula 1® season– as well as qualifying and practice sessions
· Exclusive coverage of the British & Irish Lions 2013 Tour of Australia
· All 10 Ashes Test matches from home and away, live; as well as all one-day internationals and Twenty20 internationals
· Three of golf’s four Majors – including The Masters
· Exclusive ATP tennis, including the ATP finals from The O2
Watch the best of GameTrailers on Xbox 360*. Access your favorite GameTrailers Original shows, in-depth game reviews & the newest game previews and trailers, including “Seedlings,” the new series about the world of Minecraft. GameTrailers is available now for download from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
*Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and/or additional subscriptions/fees may be required and sold separately. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details and availability, see http://www.xbox.com/live.