Today there are some hot fixes going out for Borderlands 2 on the PC, PS3 and 360 systems. These fixes take care of five issues that the community has wanted fixed for quite some time. These fixes are listed below:
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
According to the Gearbox Software website a hot fix is applied at the “Press Start” screen of Borderlands 2 when connected to the internet. They are temporary fixes for issues between major updates and are stored in memory during the game session and are lost once you are done playing the game. Whereas an update is downloaded onto your system and is only needed to be downloaded once.