Do you want more guns? (BUY TORGUE GUNS!) Do you want to feel more badass and have a Badassitude? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then Mr. Torgue instructs you to purchase the upcoming DLC for Borderlands 2. On November 20th, the second of four expansion packs for Borderlands 2 will be released to the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. You’ll be able to purchase it by itself for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points or be able to get it as part of the Season Pass; which is $29.99 or 2,400 Microsoft Points.
This new add-on features more guns for you to discover, and that’s never a bad thing right? New bosses, new customizations for your characters and areas for you to explore are also being introduced with this new DLC. Plus you’ll see more of your favorite characters from the game, such as Mad Moxxi and Tiny Tina. Can you conquer what Mr. Torgue has planned for you in his Badass Crater of Badassitude? You’ll find out this Badass Tuesday, November 20th!
Wonder what to talk about by the water cooler on Tuesday? Well why not talk about what could happen on the next episode of Spartan Ops? It would appear that everyone’s favorite war criminal/savior of humanity, Doctor Halsey is making an appearance in this episode. How shall she help us free Infinity from it’s continuing troubles? Here’s the trailer for Episode Three of Spartan Ops Season One:
A highly anticipated Assassin’s Creed III release came with quite a few glitches and bugs as well; however Ubisoft plans to address many of these in the Thanksgiving patch due out before the end of next week. A general overview of this update would look a lot like this:
· SINGLE-PLAYER – Returned Connor’s hood to normal behavior at the end of the game (hood remains up when in Frontier or Cities)
· SINGLE-PLAYER – Reduced difficulty of certain chases
· SINGLE PLAYER – Fixed Various visual glitches
· SINGLE-PLAYER – Fixed player spawn points to reduce desynch on spawn
· SINGLE PLAYER – Fixed rare occurrences of glitches blocking your progression in the main story & secondary missions
· MULTIPLAYER – Tweaked settings to improve connections
· MULTIPLAYER – Tweaked some of the abilities and other gameplay elements
· MULTIPLAYER – Fixed some issues with ranking
For a more detailed list as to what is going to be fixed, here are those changes. Warning: This list of changes does contain spoilers! Continue Reading