Yesterday @BGS_Devs released a mysterious picture on they’re twitter account, teasing at new DLC for Skyrim. According to sources, there are hints at new armour (possibly 4 completely new types), weapons as well as being able to ride.. yes RIDE dragons as well as mounted combat and new creatures.
All this has been found in the scripting for the recently release 1.8 PC patch fixing the following errors;
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Although still no luck for the current PS3 errors that seem to eluding Bethesda’s tech team, whether or not Sony fans will ever see the light of this DLC on their beloved PS3, time will only tell.
However news of PS3 DLC has been found in the script!
Read no further if you dont want any spoilers! Continue Reading